Save the Dates
Mark your calendar for December 2019 to sign up for the 2020 program.
- January 20-26, 2020 – Weigh-In Week
- April 6-12, 2020 – Weigh-Out Week
- April 21, 2020 – Final Event
Help us spread the word by sharing our Save the Date!
Scale Back Alabama 2019 News
- Watch the Final Event on YouTube
- Read who won the team and individual prizes
- News Release: Scale Back Alabama announces 2019 prize winners
- More News>>
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Hospital Association
- Baptist Health, Montgomery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- City of Montgomery
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Fresh Air Family
- Huntsville Hospital
- Prattville YMCA
- St. Vincent’s Health System
- UAB Health System
Scale Back Alabama (SBA) is a free statewide weight-loss campaign designed to encourage Alabamians to get healthy and to have fun while doing it. Since the first challenge in 2007, Alabamians have lost more than one million pounds!
Scale Back Alabama is designed to address the state’s challenge with obesity; however, we caution individuals to check with their health care provider before beginning a new exercise or diet regimen.