Save the Dates
- January 20-26, 2020 – Weigh-In Week
- April 6-12, 2020 – Weigh-Out Week
- April 21, 2020 – Final Event
Help us spread the word by sharing our Save the Date!
Registration for the Scale Back Alabama 2020 challenge is now open! Visit Join for more information on how to register online. Note: You can no longer register using the Scale Back Alabama mobile app.
Learn what it means to be a coordinator. Ready to sign up to be a coordinator? Send an email to email@example.com. Once we get your email, we’ll forward you the link to go online and register.
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Hospital Association
- Baptist Health, Montgomery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- City of Montgomery
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Fresh Air Family
- Huntsville Hospital
- Prattville YMCA
- St. Vincent’s Health System
- UAB Health System
Scale Back Alabama (SBA) is a free statewide weight-loss campaign designed to encourage Alabamians to get healthy and to have fun while doing it. Since the first challenge in 2007, Alabamians have lost more than one million pounds!
Scale Back Alabama is designed to address the state’s challenge with obesity; however, we caution individuals to check with their health care provider before beginning a new exercise or diet regimen.