Scale Back Alabama 2021
Like many of you, the team at Scale Back Alabama is learning to adapt this year. We have decided that now is the perfect time to implement some new and exciting changes for Scale Back Alabama 2021. Changes include:
- Later Start Date: April 5, 2021
- Virtual Program/Online Registration
- Teams Optional
- Individualized Goals
- Weekly Challenges
- More Focus on Healthy Habits, Less on Weight
- More Prizes!
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Hospital Association
- Baptist Health, Montgomery
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- City of Huntsville
- City of Montgomery
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Fresh Air Family
- Lakeshore Foundation
- St. Vincent’s Health System
- UAB Health System
- YMCA of Greater Montgomery
Registration Now Open
All participants will need to register for the Scale Back Alabama 2021 Challenge. In an effort to make the program bigger and better, we have set a new start date of Monday, April 5, 2021. The deadline to register is now Sunday, April 4, 2021.
Later in March, those who have registered will receive an email with a link to their dashboard and have the opportunity to pick 1 to 3 goals before the challenge begins. In order to prepare for goal selection, please visit our Goals page to review options. We look forward to joining you on your 10-week journey to better health. Visit our Register page to sign up now!
Countdown to SBA 2021!
The deadline to register as a coordinator was January 31.
Scale Back Alabama Blog
We are excited to be bringing back the Scale Back Alabama Blog – featuring tips and advice from some of the health professionals who make Scale Back Alabama possible each year. We will be adding new blog posts each week during the ten-week challenge.