Scale Back Alabama is the perfect addition to worksite wellness programs and community health programs. Facilitating the program is easier than ever with the new self-guided, self-paced format. Coordinators can use the SBA tools and resources to help empower individuals to adopt healthy lifestyle behaviors.
A coordinator’s main job is to guide, motivate, and potentially incentivize Individuals in using the SBA program and resources to adopt healthier habits. Coordinators provide structure and accountability that may help group participants successfully adopt new behaviors.
There are several questions to ask yourself before you begin coordinating the SBA program:
- How long will the program last?
- How will we communicate with participants?
- Will we incentivize participation? How?
- What will we expect of participants?
- Will we check in on their progress? How?
- Are there any changes we can make to the environment to support healthier lifestyles? (walking paths, healthy snacks in vending machines, etc.)