While SBA is on a break, we encourage you to keep working on your individual goals to achieve better health. Please select between 1 and 3 goals to work on in 2022. We know that not every goal will apply to everyone’s unique situation. We invite you to choose the goal(s) that best fit where you are in your current season of life!
For more information on why choosing the following goals is a good choice for improving your health and wellness, along with examples, ideas, and tips on how to achieve your goals, see the links for related resources below.
1. Drink 64 oz. of water 5 or more days each week
2. Get at least 7 hours of sleep 5 or more nights each week
3. Do strength training activities 2 or more days each week
4. Limit screen time to 2 hours or less per day for entertainment, 5 or more days each week
5. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits 5 or more days each week
6. Eat at least 5 servings of veggies 5 or more days each week
7. Lose 1-2 pounds each week
8. Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity 5 or more days each week
9. Eat a nutritious breakfast 5 or more days each week
10. Practice at least one stress relieving technique on 5 or more days each week
Goal 4 – Screen Time